Investors & Media
Merus is a clinical-stage oncology company developing innovative full-length human bispecific and trispecific antibody therapeutics, referred to as Multiclonics®. Multiclonics® are manufactured using industry standard processes and have been observed in preclinical and clinical studies to have several of the same features of conventional human monoclonal antibodies, such as long half-life and low immunogenicity.
Please use the Investor & Media drop down menu to access more tools and information
- Merus Presents Early Clinical Data on MCLA-158 and Preclinical Data on Zenocutuzumab at the AACR-NCI-EORTC Virtual International Conference on Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics
- Merus Announces Poster Presentations on Zenocutuzumab and MCLA-158 at the AACR-NCI-EORTC Virtual International Conference on Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics
- Merus to Participate in Upcoming Investor Conferences
- Merus Announces Financial Results for the Second Quarter and Provides Business Update
- Merus Announces Publication in Nature Communications on MCLA-145’s Novel Mechanism of Action Promoting Tumor Immunity and Context Dependent T-Cell Costimulation