Investors & Media
Merus is a clinical-stage immuno-oncology company developing innovative full-length human bispecific antibody therapeutics, referred to as Biclonics®. Biclonics®, which are based on the full-length IgG format, are manufactured using industry standard processes and have been observed in preclinical and clinical studies to have several of the same features of conventional human monoclonal antibodies, such as long half-life and low immunogenicity.
Please use the Investor & Media drop down menu to access more tools and information
- Merus to Present at the 2020 Wedbush PacGrow Healthcare Conference
- Merus Announces Financial Results for the Second Quarter and Provides Business Update
- Merus Appoints Andrew Joe, M.D., as Chief Medical Officer
- Merus announces FDA Orphan Drug Designation of Zenocutuzumab for the Treatment of Pancreatic Cancer
- Merus and Caris Life Sciences Announce Collaboration to Detect NRG1 Fusions in Cancer Patients