Investors & Media
Merus is a clinical-stage immuno-oncology company developing innovative full-length human bispecific antibody therapeutics, referred to as Biclonics®. Biclonics®, which are based on the full-length IgG format, are manufactured using industry standard processes and have been observed in preclinical and clinical studies to have several of the same features of conventional human monoclonal antibodies, such as long half-life and low immunogenicity.
Please use the Investor & Media drop down menu to access more tools and information
- Merus Announces Financial Results for the Third Quarter 2019 and Provides Business Update
- Merus Announces Pricing of Public Offering of Common Shares
- Merus N.V. Announces Proposed Underwritten Public Offering of Common Shares
- Merus Bispecific Antibody MCLA-128 Shows Encouraging Early Clinical Activity in Patients with Cancers Harboring NRG1 Gene Fusions
- Merus Announces Presentation and Poster on MCLA-128 and MCLA-129 Programs at the AACR-NCI-EORTC International Conference on Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics