Investors & Media
Merus is a clinical-stage oncology company developing innovative full-length human bispecific and trispecific antibody therapeutics, referred to as Multiclonics®. Multiclonics® are manufactured using industry standard processes and have been observed in preclinical and clinical studies to have several of the same features of conventional human monoclonal antibodies, such as long half-life and low immunogenicity.
Please use the Investor & Media drop down menu to access more tools and information
- Merus Announces Collaborations with Nationwide Medical Organizations in the Netherlands and Japan to Enhance Screening and Identification of Cancer Patients with NRG1 Fusion Tumors and to Raise Awareness of the eNRGy Clinical Trial
- Merus Announces Presentation of Phase 1 Clinical Data for MCLA-158 at the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) 2021 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium
- Merus Granted FDA Fast Track Designation of Zenocutuzumab for the Treatment of Patients with Neuregulin 1 Fusion Cancers
- Merus and Sema4 Enter Into an Agreement to Support Merus’ Phase 1/2 Clinical Trial of Zenocutuzumab
- Merus to Present at the Jefferies Virtual London Healthcare Conference