Investors & Media
Merus is a clinical-stage immuno-oncology company developing innovative full-length human bispecific antibody therapeutics, referred to as Biclonics®. Biclonics®, which are based on the full-length IgG format, are manufactured using industry standard processes and have been observed in preclinical and clinical studies to have several of the same features of conventional human monoclonal antibodies, such as long half-life and low immunogenicity.
Please use the Investor & Media drop down menu to access more tools and information
- Merus to Participate in Fireside Chat at the Jefferies Virtual Healthcare Conference
- Merus Announces the Acceptance of Six Abstracts at Upcoming Medical Conferences and Provides Program Updates
- Merus Announces Financial Results for the First Quarter and Provides Business Update
- Merus Announces Financial Results for the Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2019 and Provides Business Update
- Merus Announces Chief Executive Officer Transition