Investors & Media
Merus is a clinical-stage oncology company developing innovative full-length human bispecific and trispecific antibody therapeutics, referred to as Multiclonics®. Multiclonics® are manufactured using industry standard processes and have been observed in preclinical and clinical studies to have several of the same features of conventional human monoclonal antibodies, such as long half-life and low immunogenicity.
Please use the Investor & Media drop down menu to access more tools and information
- Merus to Participate in a Fireside Chat at the 2021 RBC Capital Markets Global Healthcare Conference
- Merus Announces Financial Results for the First Quarter and Provides Business Update
- Merus Announces First Patient Treated in Phase 1/2 Clinical Trial of MCLA-129 in Advanced Lung Cancer and Other Solid Tumors
- Zenocutuzumab Clinical Data Selected for Oral Presentation at the 2021 American Society of Clinical Oncology Annual Meeting
- Merus Announces Financial Results for the Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 and Provides Business Update