Investors & Media
Merus is a clinical-stage immuno-oncology company developing innovative full-length human bispecific antibody therapeutics, referred to as Biclonics®. Biclonics®, which are based on the full-length IgG format, are manufactured using industry standard processes and have been observed in preclinical and clinical studies to have several of the same features of conventional human monoclonal antibodies, such as long half-life and low immunogenicity.
Please use the Investor & Media drop down menu to access more tools and information
- Merus Announces Financial Results for the Full Year 2018 and Provides Business Update
- Merus and Incyte Present MCLA-145 Program Preclinical Data at the AACR Annual Meeting 2019
- Merus to Present at the Cowen & Co. 39th Annual Health Care Conference
- Merus to Participate in Guggenheim Healthcare Talks Idea Forum
- Merus Announces IND Clearance for MCLA-145