Investors & Media
Merus is a clinical-stage oncology company developing innovative full-length human bispecific and trispecific antibody therapeutics, referred to as Multiclonics®. Multiclonics® are manufactured using industry standard processes and have been observed in preclinical and clinical studies to have several of the same features of conventional human monoclonal antibodies, such as long half-life and low immunogenicity.
Please use the Investor & Media drop down menu to access more tools and information
- Merus Announces Financial Results for the Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 and Provides Business Update
- Merus Announces Poster Presentations for Zenocutuzumab and MCLA-129 at the American Association for Cancer Research 2021 Annual Meeting
- Merus to Participate in a Fireside Chat at the 33rd Annual Roth Conference
- Merus to Participate in Upcoming Investor Conferences
- Merus Announces Pricing of Public Offering of Common Shares