Investors & Media
Merus is a clinical-stage immuno-oncology company developing innovative full-length human bispecific antibody therapeutics, referred to as Biclonics®. Biclonics®, which are based on the full-length IgG format, are manufactured using industry standard processes and have been observed in preclinical and clinical studies to have several of the same features of conventional human monoclonal antibodies, such as long half-life and low immunogenicity.
Please use the Investor & Media drop down menu to access more tools and information
- Merus to Present at the Jefferies Virtual London Healthcare Conference
- Merus Announces Poster Presentations on MCLA-145 at Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer
- Merus Announces Financial Results for the Third Quarter and Provides Business Update
- Merus and myTomorrows Announce Expansion of Collaboration for Screening and eNRGy Clinical Trial Awareness for Cancer Patients with Neuregulin 1 Fusion Tumors
- Merus to Present at the 2020 Wedbush PacGrow Healthcare Conference