Investors & Media
Merus is a clinical-stage oncology company developing innovative full-length human bispecific and trispecific antibody therapeutics, referred to as Multiclonics®. Multiclonics® are manufactured using industry standard processes and have been observed in preclinical and clinical studies to have several of the same features of conventional human monoclonal antibodies, such as long half-life and low immunogenicity.
Please use the Investor & Media drop down menu to access more tools and information
- Merus to Participate in Upcoming Investor Conferences
- Merus Announces Pricing of Public Offering of Common Shares
- Merus N.V. Announces Proposed Public Offering of Common Shares
- Lilly and Merus NV Announce Collaboration to Discover Novel T-Cell Re-Directing Bispecific Antibodies
- Merus Announces Collaborations with Nationwide Medical Organizations in the Netherlands and Japan to Enhance Screening and Identification of Cancer Patients with NRG1 Fusion Tumors and to Raise Awareness of the eNRGy Clinical Trial