Investors & Media
Merus is a clinical-stage immuno-oncology company developing innovative full-length human bispecific antibody therapeutics, referred to as Biclonics®. Biclonics®, which are based on the full-length IgG format, are manufactured using industry standard processes and have been observed in preclinical and clinical studies to have several of the same features of conventional human monoclonal antibodies, such as long half-life and low immunogenicity.
Please use the Investor & Media drop down menu to access more tools and information
- Merus to Present at the Jefferies 2019 Healthcare Conference
- Merus Announces Financial Results for the First Quarter 2019 and Provides Business Update
- Merus Announces 2019 Annual General Meeting of Shareholders
- Merus to Present at the RBC Capital Markets 2019 Healthcare Conference
- Merus Announces First Patient Treated in Phase 1 Clinical Trial of MCLA-145 for Advanced Solid Tumors