Investors & Media
Merus is a clinical-stage oncology company developing innovative full-length human bispecific and trispecific antibody therapeutics, referred to as Multiclonics®. Multiclonics® are manufactured using industry standard processes and have been observed in preclinical and clinical studies to have several of the same features of conventional human monoclonal antibodies, such as long half-life and low immunogenicity.
Please use the Investor & Media drop down menu to access more tools and information
- Merus Announces Petosemtamab in Previously Treated Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma Abstract Selected for Plenary Session Oral Presentation at the AACR Annual Meeting 2023
- Merus Announces Publication of an Abstract on Preclinical Mechanism of Action of MCLA-129 Selected for Poster Presentation at the AACR Annual Meeting 2023
- Merus Announces Financial Results for the Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 and Provides Business Update
- Merus to Participate in Upcoming Investor Conferences
- CORRECTING and REPLACING --Merus Provides 2023 Outlook