Investors & Media
Merus is a clinical-stage oncology company developing innovative full-length human bispecific and trispecific antibody therapeutics, referred to as Multiclonics®. Multiclonics® are manufactured using industry standard processes and have been observed in preclinical and clinical studies to have several of the same features of conventional human monoclonal antibodies, such as long half-life and low immunogenicity.
Please use the Investor & Media drop down menu to access more tools and information
- Merus Presents Interim Data on MCLA-129 at ESMO Asia Congress 2023
- Merus Announces Publication of Abstracts on MCLA-129 for Presentation at ESMO Asia Congress 2023
- Merus Announces Financial Results for the Third Quarter 2023 and Provides Business Update
- Merus to Participate in Upcoming Investor Conferences
- Merus’ Zeno Interim Data Continues to Demonstrate Robust and Durable Responses in NRG1+ Cancer