Investors & Media
Merus is a clinical-stage oncology company developing innovative full-length human bispecific and trispecific antibody therapeutics, referred to as Multiclonics®. Multiclonics® are manufactured using industry standard processes and have been observed in preclinical and clinical studies to have several of the same features of conventional human monoclonal antibodies, such as long half-life and low immunogenicity.
Please use the Investor & Media drop down menu to access more tools and information
- Merus Presents Clinical Data on MCLA-145 at the ESMO Immuno-Oncology Congress 2021
- Merus Announces Poster Presentation on Clinical Data on MCLA-145 at the ESMO Immuno-Oncology Congress 2021
- Merus to Participate in a Fireside Chat at the Jefferies London Healthcare Conference (Virtual)
- Merus Announces Pricing of Public Offering of Common Shares
- Merus N.V. Announces Proposed Public Offering of Common Shares