Investors & Media
Merus is a clinical-stage oncology company developing innovative full-length human bispecific and trispecific antibody therapeutics, referred to as Multiclonics®. Multiclonics® are manufactured using industry standard processes and have been observed in preclinical and clinical studies to have several of the same features of conventional human monoclonal antibodies, such as long half-life and low immunogenicity.
Please use the Investor & Media drop down menu to access more tools and information
- Merus Announces Poster Presentation on MCLA-129 at the 34th EORTC/NCI/AACR Symposium on Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics
- Merus to Participate in a Panel Discussion at Citi's 17th Annual BioPharma Conference
- Merus Announces Financial Results for the Second Quarter and Provides Business Update
- Merus Presents Clinical Data on Zenocutuzumab (Zeno) in NRG1-fusion (NRG1+) Cancer at the 2022 American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting (Oral Abstract)
- Merus to Participate in a Fireside Chat at the Jefferies Healthcare Conference