Investors & Media
Merus is a clinical-stage oncology company developing innovative full-length human bispecific and trispecific antibody therapeutics, referred to as Multiclonics®. Multiclonics® are manufactured using industry standard processes and have been observed in preclinical and clinical studies to have several of the same features of conventional human monoclonal antibodies, such as long half-life and low immunogenicity.
Please use the Investor & Media drop down menu to access more tools and information
- Merus to Participate in Upcoming Investor Conferences
- Merus Announces Pricing of Public Offering of Common Shares
- Merus N.V. Announces Proposed Public Offering of Common Shares
- Merus Announces Financial Results for the Second Quarter 2023 and Provides Business Update
- Merus Announces Two Clinical Abstracts on Zenocutuzumab (Zeno) in NRG1-fusion (NRG1+) non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) and Pancreatic Cancer (PDAC) Selected for Presentation at the ESMO Congress 2023